You have had your website for a while but somehow it’s not inspiring you any more – and if it doesn’t inspire YOU how will it inspire your clients?
If your website company doesn’t want to talk to you about small text changes or updating pictures, then talk to me! From changing a few words to changing a whole site we can help.
JUST trying to… set up analytics, get this post looking great, add in that widget… you name it, the Web can drive you nuts at times. If you just want to get that thing done and dusted so you can move on:
A WordPress blog or site makes it easy to publish your website content, but getting your content to look ‘just right’ can take quite a bit of time and effort – especially if you’re new to WordPress.
WordPress help for beginners
- keep your site properly updated and backed up
- review plug-ins to ensure they are still up-to-date and working
- ensure your site is running OK and has no broken links
- add new features to your site to improve the user experience
Or maybe you just need a little help from time to time as you learn how to manage your WordPress site yourself. Arthur the blog cat and I are here to help. Take a look at the WordPress resources.
WordPress services for business
Keeping your website and online content current can take a good bite of productive time out of your day. Why not outsource it and reclaim that valuable time? I help my clients:
- upload and format blogs and web content
- carry out coding to optimise content
- implement new themes and templates
- sort out email newsletter sign-up forms, giveaways etc.
- suggest website strategies to boost your site’s appearance and performance
So if managing your website is eating into your day – or you can’t honestly remember the last time you looked at/updated your website, perhaps it’s time to get in touch?